LIME: air-hardening, calcium, crushed, anhydrous, sorts 1, 2, 3.
- Quick-slaking (2-4 minutes), slaking temperature: 80–90 degrees Centigrade.
- Manufacturing construction materials (silicate bricks, aerated concrete, cellular concrete, dry building mixes);
- Water treatment and water processing;
- Agriculture (plant treatment for pests, whitewashing trees, fertilizing acidic soils, general improvement of sanitary conditions for cattle);
- Whitewashing various surfaces.
MINERAL DUST For asphalt and concrete mixtures (non-activated)
- For manufacturing asphalt concrete;
- As a filler for dry mixes and roofing materials;
- As an additive for concrete mixes;
- For soil deoxidation in agriculture and as an additive in the production of combined feed;
- In chemical industry, for manufacturing plastics, linoleum, roofing felt, cleaning products, and soft roofs.